8 Advantages of Google Maps Business View for your company
Escrito por: Diligent Team
I must admit that I am a Google fan, and no wonder why: In 021 we develop all our digital marketing strategies based on the guidelines established by Google, so we need to like it no matter what -hahaha. Today I would like to talk about a new tool that I've been wanting to write about for quite some time: Google Maps business View and it´s advantages for your digital marketing strategy.
One of the basic principles of advertising is that if you want to get people to know your product or service, you must show it to them loud and clear. Apple is a good example of it: if you visit their web you will see how they place their products at the forefront. They do their best into making their products look as attractive and appealing as possible. Certainly, the effort is worth it, and compensated with good sales and results. Based on that, on the same way that we need to show our products and get our target's attention, we also we need to show our business, our premises.
If you have a restaurant, a store, a nightclub or perhaps an art gallery, imagine the benefits your business could have if your potential customers could virtually see your establishment through 360-degrees panoramic images. Well, you can now offer this thanks to Google Maps Business View.
Advantages of Google Maps Business View
- When users search for your company in Google, they will not only get the website as a search result, they will also get high quality panoramic images that will address them to GoogleMaps. Also, those images will appear in GoogleLocal and/or Google+. This will help to improve the organic positioning of your business on a local level.
- Generate more good quality traffic that will come from those users that viewed your business images and clicked on them (images will be linked to your website).
- You can place on your web a virtual tour of your business. This option will provide an innovative user experience that will help to retain your current customers and attract new ones. To image what your customers would feel, think of a recent museum or a nice restaurant that you have visited lately and liked very much. Now imagine if you could share with your friends the experience of being there through a virtual tour on the Internet? Pretty cool, right?
- You can insert the virtual tour of your business on your Facebook Page. This will allow you to get more fans and share their experiences at the same time.
- Users will have a precise and global vision of your establishment thanks to the previous virtual visit. Imagine that a customer calls your restaurant to make reservations and thanks to the Google Maps Business View service he can reserve that special table he likes that has more natural light or the one that has better view of the city.
- It´s a good sales tool that enables you to show the nice decoration of your restaurant or store on a virtually and secure way. A potential customer would see that the restaurant or store that is looking for on the Internet does exist!
- Google Maps Business View perfectly works from any device: computer, smartphones or tablets.
- It´s a service 100% upgradable. If you do any remodeling or changes in your business, you can repeat the video and photo sessions for your Google Business View video as many times as needed.
Check it out our Google Maps Business View
How to request the Google Maps Business View service
It´s very easy! You just need to contact a photographer certified by Google, and he will manage it all according to your requests and needs. In 021BCN we also offer this service for our Barcelona customers, feel free to contact us if you have questions.
Also, if you want to find a photographer or an agency in your local area that can help you with the Google Business View service click here to check this guide, it will provide you all the information you need.
- Analítica web
- Big Data
- diseño de interfaz web
- Diseño Gráfico
- Diseño Web
- Email Marketing
- Estrategias de Captación
- Estrategias de Fidelización
- Facebook Ads
- Marca Personal
- Marketing de Contenidos
- Marketing de continguts
- Marketing Digital
- Marketing Online
- Marketing Restaurantes
- Online Marketing
- Reputación online
- Social Media
- Vídeo Marketing